Citizens’ Climate Lobby is a non-profit, nonpartisan, grassroots advocacy organization focused on national policies to address climate change.
Every third Wednesday of the month at 5pm PST, Citizens’ Climate Lobby has a Climate Advocate Training webinar. Facilitated by CCL Trainers, this webinar will not only teach you about Citizens’ Climate Lobby’s methods and visions but also inspire you to find your role so you can hit the ground running.
This lesson covers:
– Reviews the structure and values of Citizens’ Climate Lobby
– Building relationships with elected representatives
– Creating political will
– Appealing to the best in others
– Practicing laser talks
– Finding common ground and shared values
– Understanding Citizens’ Climate Lobby’s methodology
– Preparing for and participating in a lobby meeting
– Explaining our support for the bipartisan Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act (H.R. 763)
Register here https://citizensclimatelobby.org/climate-advocate-training/
(A 10am PST session is available on first Wednesdays of the month.)